Stamping with Tricia

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Demo Swap For October

I thought I would share my swap card that I made for my demonstrator meeting for October. I wish I had taken a picture of the first attempt.... it was pretty plain and didn't have any pop to it like this one. I had just stamped the center leaf with Really Rust (after stamping off once to soften the image).


This time I used Really Rust Craft Ink and then embossed over it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. Hopefully you can see the shimmery affect from the picture.
I used a new stamp set Autumn Fest, to make this card. I really like the bold leaf images in this set. The base is Mellow Moss with Chocolate Chip and Confetti White layered on top with a strip of Really Rust card stock under the central image. I used Mellow Moss Classic ink to stamp the leaf patterns on the base. I also used the new Photo Corners punch to embellish the corner. I also used the Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen to draw the dashed lines on the corner punch. The verse is from Curvy Verses. It is one of my favorite word sets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz