Stamping with Tricia

Friday, October 5, 2007

It's been a while :(

I'm back and rededicated to posting on my blog more consistantly each week!

I don't have a lot to share this week. But a picture of one of the Christmas cards I came up with for a stamp-a-stack I had last weekend with some other demonstrators. It went really well. I really like the Frosty card. I think I got some inspiration for the card from another stamper on Splitcoaststamper.com. Sorry I can't give the exact link and creator for full credit.
I used my new favorite colors of Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky cardstock for the base of the card. Then Real Red and Whisper White for Frosty. I used the faux stitching techinque to add another 3-demensional border. After piercing the line with the paper piercer, I used the uni-ball white gel pen to create the "stitched" line. I used stampin dimensionals under Frosty and then finished with Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon.
I think everyone at the SAS had a great time. Contact me if you would like more information about joining my next SAS event or would like to join by contact list for specials and scheduled events.
Until next week - have a great weekend and stamp a card on Saturday in honor of World Card Making Day (October 6, 2007)!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz