Stamping with Tricia

Friday, July 13, 2007

My First Blog Ever!

I'm trying out something new and breaking out of my shell! For those of you that know me really well, I'm sure you are surprised that I have a "shell". I've never been very comfortable doing something as simple as journaling on a scrapbook page. So this will be a whole new experience for me.


I'm excited about Stampin' Up's! new Fall-Winter Collection 2007 catalog. I love the new In Colors and all the new stamp sets available this year. Wild Wasabi has replaced the retired Cool Caribbean as my favorite In Color. I know all my friends that love the Bold Brights will love this color also.


My first order will be huge for July because my "have to have" list is so big! I'm placing my first order today and can't wait until I can play with all the new stuff I will be getting in the next week.




This is a picture of one of my new favorite stamp sets: Pick a Petal (page 133, $27.95). The card base is Bashful Blue. I stamped the petals with Pixie Pink and attached the "fallen" petal with a stampin dimensional. I then used Certainly Celery, the 3/4" circle punch (pg 182; $10.95) and another stampin dimensional for the middle of the flower. I used SU!'s paper piercing tool to create the stem of the flower. I used the new Prints Designer Series Papers (pg 173, $9.95) in Certainly Celery and my scissors to create the "grass". The verse is from Curvy Verses (pg 150, $20.95).


Posting my first blog has been really fun for me. I hope you have enjoyed it also and look forward to receiving more updates from me. I have more cards from some of the great new stamp sets to show you!


Call me or email me if you would like one of the new Fall-Winter Collection 2007 catalogs from Stampin' Up!.


Tricia

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on starting your blogging journey. I hope it is enjoyable and rewarding for you as it is for those who subscribe to your posts.

I too have fallen in love with the Pick a Petal set and love your idea on using this set. TFS

July 14, 2007 at 5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute card! Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

July 16, 2007 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz