Stamping with Tricia

Monday, August 6, 2007

Inspiration

I was looking through a home decoration magazine tonight and found this ad. I immediately thought it would make a great card! I'm very good at casing other cards and changing things the way I want. But I've always have a hard time coming up with something on my own. So this is one of the few times that I have stepped out on creativity faith.


I made two cards and used different word stamps on each one. I think I like the look of the 'Good Luck' card the best. I used Gabel Green for the card base. I used the 1" and 3/4" circle punches to make the Green Galore and Ballet Blue circles. I stamped the corner stamp from Doodle This in Green Galore on the card base and the greeting and flower in basic black. I watercolored the cut out flower with a Ballet Blue watercolor crayon and aquapainter. Then I finished the flower with a button from the Bold Brights Button set.

I pulled out another ad from the
magazine that I'm going to create a card with tomorrow. I'll post my results tomorrow night!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tricia, this is great! I really like the colors and can't wait to get the word set. I think I like the "good luck" card best too. The words seem to balance the big flower well. Looking forward to seeing what you post next!

August 7, 2007 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz