Stamping with Tricia

Friday, August 3, 2007

I'm back!

I became lazy after my birthday and haven't done any stamping. I have now made a promise to myself to take time and make at least one card or project each night. I really enjoy "destressing" and having that time to myself.

I did get a lot of new stuff in while I was being lazy! I had fun cutting all the new stamp sets out and dreaming about the things I would make with them. I can't wait to show some things off to you.

Last night I made 3 cute litte 3x3 note cards using the Three For You Punch Box. The Stampin' Up! special during August is: Buy the Three For You Punch Box and receive an exclusive package of 30 textured Love Notes (a $12.95 value) free! The card stock is Purely Pomegranate, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi. My August Special (only available through me) is: Take an additional 15% off the Three For You Punch Box when you order through me!

Here are the 3 cards I made using the textured Love Notes and the Three For You Punch Box last night.

In the Just For You, So Saffron card I used the So Saffron Prints Designer Series Paper and gold eyelets. I don't think the card turned out exactly like I had it designed in my head - but it is a very simple card to do in a hurry.


In the Purely Pomegranate Just For You card I used more Prints Designer Series Paper , this time in Certainly Celery and the new Purely Pomegranate Double-Stitched Ribbon. I stamped the 3 flowers first using Purely Pomegranate ink on Whispering White card stock and punched them out with the Trio Flower punch included in the kit. I then used Certainly Celery brads (available in the Soft Subtles Brad pack) for the center of each flower. In case you can't see it well, Just for you is stamped repeatedly above the ribbon in Basic Black ink.



The Thinking Of You card was made using the Wild Wasabi textured Love Note. I also used the new Groovy Guava Designer Series Paper, Wild Wasabi Double-Stitched Ribbon and Whispering White card stock. I created the scalloped edge using the new 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch. The flower on the front is one that is available in the Pretties Kit. I dyed the white flower by sponging Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava on it. Then I taped a white halfback pearl from the Pretties Kit in the middle.

I love playing with new stamps and accessories! The new rhinstone brads were on back order but I finally got them 2 days ago. Now I have to design a card to use with them and show off! I can't wait until the new scallop punch is available again through Stampin' Up! so I can buy it!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz