Stamping with Tricia

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

It's my birthday today. I really don't like how fast these days are coming! I want to say thank you to my friends that sent "Happy Birthday" emails to me today. The emails made the day better.

I took the day off from work to have a day for myself. Unfortunately it didn't turn out like I wanted it too. I didn't get to spend a lot of the day stamping. I did end the day really good by having dinner with my family and eating way to much. I don't have a picture of anything that I worked on today, but I will add a couple of pictures tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful one!

July 20, 2007 at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz