Stamping with Tricia

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Year After Year Stamp Set

I didn't get to stamp last night. :( So I decided to share two cards I made the other night when I was playing with my new stamp sets. I love the new stamp set Year After Year. It really is a great set for a begining stamper because it covers almost all the major occasions.

The flower card was made with Tempting Turquoise card stock as the base and layered with Taken with Teal and Cameo Coral. I watercolored Cameo Coral on the image and used a Tempting Turquoise brad in the middle of the flower and more of the same brad along the side of the main image. The verse is from Curvy Verses, which is becoming one of my favorite word sets. I finished the card off with a strip of white grossgrain ribbon.



The birthday card is made with Rose Red cardstock as the base and layered with So Saffron and the new So Saffron Designer Series Paper. The verse is from the new set Hugs & Wishes. I really like the new verse sets that replaced the retired All Year Cheer sets. This is just a simple quick card that can be made in about 10 minutes.

I made my first order last night from the new catalog. It was a BIG one! I can't wait until I get my order in to play with the new In Colors, stamp sets and accessories.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great cards! This is one of my favorite stamp sets!

July 20, 2007 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz