Stamping with Tricia

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

I had a busy day taking down the Christmas tree and decorations. So I had to reward myself by playing with one of my new stamp sets! I just love the Embrace Life set. You can do so much with it. I found a card on Splitcoaststampers.com that I cased to make this card. I changed a few things like the color combination and the sizing.
For this card, I used Chocolate Chip cardstock and classic ink. I contrasted the chocolate color with Bashful Blue cardstock. I decided to dust off my Stampin' Pastels and used the Bashful Blue chalk to color the flower. I used my new roll of 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon and decided to make a simple knot instead of tying a bow this time.

I also used Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds to add some bling to the flower. I used the Corner Punch to create the border around the flower. To make the perfect circle, I used Stampin' Up!'s Coluzzle Cutting System.

All the images are copyrighted Stampin' Up!.

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and New Year's Break. I have to go back to the real world tomorrow - work! At least it is only a 3 day work week for me. :)

Until next time.....Happy Stamping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz