Stamping with Tricia

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Monogram Card

Work has been really busy for me lately. I was in my office until 11:00 p.m. last night trying to catch up and then I had to run home to watch some of the Olympics! I’m trying to eat my lunch right now and quickly type up an entry for the blog.

This is another monogram card that I made for Marsha’s Bridal Shower. It is just a really simple design. I used Rose Red and Whisper White card stock along with the now retired Bali Breeze DSP and Groovy Guava cardstock. The C monogram is from the classy “Lovely Letters” alphabet set. I also used some really retired SU ribbon that I still had around the craft room. I used pop-up dots on the smaller panel and the monogram circles. I sponged Rose Red ink around the edges of the Groovy Guava to add some more dimension to the card. I absolutely love Stampin’ Up!’s punches. I have almost everyone one of them. In this card I used the 1 1/4” and 1” circle punches. Oh yeah – I stamped the “C” in Rose Red classic ink.

All images are Stampin' Up!
I placed an order of new stuff all for myself J on August 11 as soon as the new catalog ordering system was up and ready to go. I’ve been watching the status of the order and it has finally made it to the picking stage! I can’t wait to get my new stuff and play with it. I’m having an open house for the new catalog on September 6, so I want to get it all ready for it. I’m hoping I will have a big crowd.

Until the next blog entry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz