Stamping with Tricia

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Easter Treats


When I think of Easter, I have flashbacks of pretty dresses, white shiny shoes and Easter baskets filled with candy. Splitcoaststampers.com has a tutorial this week for a mini treat basket. So I thought I would try to make a mini Easter basket.
I used Pixie Pink cardstock as my base and designer series paper from the Berry Bliss DSP packet. I used the "so sweet of you" stamp from the Sale-A-Brations So Many Scallops stamp set along with my Scallop punch.
I decorated the grograin ribbon handle and the middle of the scallop with flowers from the 3 Flower Punch. Then I used buttons to add some dimension to the flowers and handle.
As always, all the images and products are from Stampin' Up! I hope you enjoyed looking and it brought back images of when you were little at Easter also. ~ Tricia























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz