Stamping with Tricia

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Time Well Spent

I haven't been able to stamp lately so I'm going through withdraws. My grandmother had to go into the hospital for a few days so I've been away from my stamp room. On the plus side though, I had lots of time to cut out stamps sets that I had bought recently. My grandmother is back home and doing well thankfully.



I've been looking through my pictures of cards I had made and found this one that I hadn't posted.
This was my first 6x6 card. I actually made it for my great-aunt who had been sick. My grandmother wanted to send her some family pictures so I had to come up with a card big enough to send the pictures in.





I used the Time Well Spent Level 3 hostess set and retired Thinking of You stamp. The base cardstock is Rose Red with other layers of Rose Red, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. I also used Berry Bliss DSP. I just love that paper packet!





I watercolored the flower using the Rose Red and Pretty in Pink reinkers and the Aqua Painter. I also used a felt flower from the new Flower Fusion set and attached it with a Pretty in Pink brad.

I hope you enjoyed your visit to you site today. I'm hoping to get some time to stamp tomorrow.

~ Tricia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz