Stamping with Tricia

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Last Day for Sale-A-Bration

I can't believe this is the last day for Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration. Time has gone by so fast. But it has been a wonderful ride! I loved all the stamp sets that were available during this time - I have everyone! It isn't too late though. You have until 11:00 tonight (March 17) to get your free stamp set with a $50 order.

Since time is running out, I thought I would share with you two cards that I made with some of this years Sale-A-Bration sets.


This card was made using the Friendship Blooms stamp set and the Love & Happiness Rub-ons. I used Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi cardstock. This is also one of the rare times that I haven't used Whispering White or Very Vanilla on my card! I rubbed one of the white flowers onto the Pumpkin Pie and cut out the flower. I then used a stampin dimensional and a blue button to add more dimension to the card. The white flower stem is also a rub-on. And the text is stamped in Basic Black. I also used the 5/8" inch Chocolate Chip grosgrain and Wild Wasabi Double Stitched grosgrain ribbon on the card. This is also another rare thing for me....I don't have a knot tied with the ribbon. :)

The last card is made using the Sale-A-Brations Birthday Whimsy. I used Bashful Blue again with Basic Black and Whispering White cardstock. I also used some of Stampin' Up!'s great designer series paper, Cutie Pie. I stamped the balloons in Bashful Blue and Rose Red. I cut out some of the balloons and layered them using mini glue dots and stampin dimensionals to add the extra dimension to the card. I also used linen thread for the balloon strings. I then stamped the text in Basic Black and used my paper piercer to make the text look like it was floating in the air with the balloons. I tied a knot this time in using Bashful Blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. I made this card a few weeks ago and have just pulled it out to share with you. I'm pretty sure that I have cased it from another person's card on splitcoaststampers.com, but I'm really sorry that I can't remember who's card it was to give them full credit.

As always - all the products and stamps are Stampin' Up! I hope you enjoyed my final tribute to Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration 2008. ~Tricia
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz