Stamping with Tricia

Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Snowy Day Challenge

It is a really nice snowy, lazy day here. I've gotten into a creative mood watching the snow fall from the window of my craft room. So I decided to try one of the Splitcoaststampers.com challenges.

I just bought the stamp set A Light Unto My Path and thought the SCS color challenge CC155 would be a great one to try it with. The color challenge was to use River Rock, Basic Black and Whisper White. I love the dramatic effect it creates. I also used the flower pin and white beads from the Pretties Kit.

I recently bought the Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 program to add a 'created by' watermark to my card pictures. But I'm having a hard time uploading the new edited picture to my blog. I'm not very patient so I got tired of trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. So I just decided to upload an unedited photo instead.

I'm trying to be better about updating my blog. So stay tuned for more pictures!

Thanks for stopping by.
Tricia



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz